Wednesday, March 2, 2011

                 Today was an interesting day. Not above ordinary extra interesting day. Just averagely interesting. I woke up fairly early and I was excited that I might actually make it to school on time without it being an ordeal. I put a hot pocket in the toaster oven, watched a little bit of TV, walked the dog, and then headed out to the bus stop. If you were using critical analysis skills on that last statement than you probably noticed one task missing from that sequence, namely taking the hot pocket OUT of the toaster oven. So I'm on the bus on the way to school and I start thinking about going to the gym. Here is my thought process "If I am going to work out I need to eat something. Wait, didn't I already eat? What happened to that hot pocket? Oh Crap!" Luckily I was not far from my house so I got off and headed back. Sure enough the toaster oven was still on, and my hot pocket looked like a child's volcano science experiment. I ended up eating the thing while I road my bike to school, a task that earned me the cheesiest beard of the week award.
        Class was mundane, next week is spring break so the teachers are seemingly calling it in just as much as the students at this point. I pushed myself way too hard in the gym and ended up feeling nauseous, luckily my girlfriend happened to be in the area so I left my bike locked up and caught a ride home with her.
              When I got home I found the new camera I ordered off ebay monday( day before yesterday) had already arrived. Joy!
So I am going to go test this thing out, and hopefully get some awesome pictures which I will share for the world to criticize.
Rock On! 

No comments:

Post a Comment